After Carpet Cleaning Guidelines
Please do the following:
Some simple steps will protect and prolong the enjoyment of your freshly cleaned carpets.
(Your carpets should dry in 6-8 hours if you follow these steps)
1. Keep the temperature in your home no lower than 70.
2. Turn the on-off/auto-fan switch on your thermostat to the "on" position. If possible, open the windows a bit.
3. Moisture collection on the windows indicates that the moisture is evaporating into the air. Again, air movement will speed this along.
4. Your carpet has been protected by the installation of protective tabs or blocks underneath the legs of wooden or metal furniture, please do not remove these blocks until your carpet is completely dry.
5. If your carpets have been protected with protector, keep traffic to a minimum for up to 12 hours. The hardwood or tile floors adjacent to the
carpet will be slippery when walking to them from the carpet. PLEASE BE CAREFUL.
6. Children and pets should be kept off the frashly cleaned carpets.
7. To ensure a longer lasting clean carpet, vacuum regularly and blot up spills immediately